Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!!

My how time flies... we are in Mesquite, NV enjoying Thanksgiving with my mom, dad, little brother and his family, all my daughters and Construction Man! When you read this, (because it would not post from my Droid) I will have been home for about 12 hours! The drive was from far, far away... but the memories will last a lifetime. Thank you all for your birthday wishes, I love you. :) Today is Monday in ordinary time... my favorite. There is a hill of laundry, bills are due and we have to move again! We have to head for Cheyenne tomorrow to get the rest of our "stuff" (more on stuff later!) and then get into another house here in Cody. What is the lesson here? Moving and being unsettled all of the time is fun! Keep this in mind... it's all temporary. And guess what? I am fifty years old plus six days. That is so cool! We may never pass this way again... soak it all in, it's a game you can't win, enjoy the ride! (Seals and Crofts and Zac Brown) The going joke at our house is: "Is everything a song to you?" Why yes... I do believe so!
The Virgin River Gorge just south of St. George, UT

No comments:

Post a Comment