Tuesday, December 4, 2012

MOPS Moms and peace...

I spoke this morning at our local chapter of MOPS. That's 'mother's of preschoolers.' What a great group of young ladies and their babies!!

I spoke on having peace this holiday season and forever! We can seek peace and pursue it. Of course, this not going to be easy. But we can do it with a little effort. I simply encouraged these sweet gals to give themselves a break. Be a little more gentle to themselves, be kinder to themselves, cut themselves some slack, and forgive themselves for those thing they've been carrying around for awhile.

Also, to be thankful for what we already have, where we are at and who we are presently. This is a good start to opening up that treasure of peace that only God can provide.

Sounds like some words of wisdom, no? Now, if I can only apply it to myself!!





Find a quiet place today and understand peace. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment