Monday, September 12, 2011

The Sweetness of an Ordinary Monday

Thank God for Mondays! I know, I know. You're not suppose to like Mondays. They are supposed to go badly so you can voice your opinions to all around you, "Boy what a Monday!" "Sure feels like Monday!" "Blue Monday..."
Frankly, I love the routine of Monday. You know that feeling that the weekend came and went and the laundry, bills, dishes, leftovers and mail have all stacked up due to taking Saturday and Sunday off to spend time with family, read and rest.
I am always excited to get back at it; then by Monday evening I am exhausted. It's a good feeling though to feel so alive. Truly living each day as it comes. Some sense of accomplishment when tasks are completed.
Thank God for Mondays.  For the sweetness of abundance of the autumn harvest of time and adventure. Each season will continue to pass with or without me. I'm gonna go with it and not miss a moment.... just going to have more of  'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment