Thursday, February 2, 2012

Enough

Everything points to this today. My emails sent by loving friends, my devotional, and even the music that came to my heart today. ENOUGH.

No matter our resources, we will fail unless we use them according to God's plan.
~~Dave Branon

"I will say of the Lord, 'He is my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust.'"
~~~Psalm 91:2

Lately we've been scheming to get our farm sold on Road 8, (which might be a done deal,) trying to find work as we are too young to retire, and figure out how and where we will live out the rest of our days.

I know God has the plan. Plans to prosper us, plans for a hope and a future. We just need to rest in this. We really need to put our expressions of trust in Him to the test!

He is all we need. What Jesus did on the cross is enough.

I wish you enough today.


Construction Man doing something that makes him happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment