Monday, February 27, 2012

You Say Goodbye, I Say Hello

The best selling band in history, The Beatles, formed in 1960. One year before I was born. I never listened to them as a kid. But since having kids, and they have posters, cd's, calendars, etc. I now know every song!

Also, having played guitar forever, and studying a bit of music theory, The Beatles have chord progressions that are absolute genius! Not to mention their lyrics...

"You say yes, I say no, you say stop, I say go, go, go
You say goodbye and I say Hello, Hello, Hello..."

Like I said, genius!!

A song about friction. A song about difficulty. A song about impossible. A song about disagreement.

"Yes, no
high, low
stop, go"

Whatever!!

Why? What? Who?



I always thought my dad looked just like Paul. So cute... so handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment