Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Chop! Chop!

Worked yesterday, today and tomorrow. For those of you who work everyday of the week and sometimes weekends, I salute you! I must just be a whiner...

But, I do love my job and the folks I work with. Just so much on my mind and so much to do at home with the renovations, the yard, the horse and upcoming events.

My girls will all be home for Construction Man's fiftieth birthday!! Now the $1.98 question is will Construction Man be home for his birthday?

Nurse Child hit SeaTac this morning. Her fiance picked her up and they are safe at his mom's house in Oregon. She will arrive here with her big sister's help around the 12th or 13th of the month. We can't wait to see her, hug her and hear the amazing stories and view the photos of Israel.

I better get. Company just walked through the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment