Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Day in The LIfe...

Really? It's Saturday and I have the flu... I guess I needed to slow down enough to sleep, (after the ibuprofen) make a list, and listen to Construction Man hammering and sawing away in the new kitchen.

The walls and roof are up and the new front door and window over the sink are in. He and my nephews are so amazing. Working so hard to finish before he leaves for ND.

Loaded up Addy and headed to the other Whitlock's yesterday to ride with Sam and Graicen. She went into the trailer after a little practice and rode right out with the other horses just like a big girl! The kids made fun of her size... she might be small, but she is gorgeous and she is mine!! We did giggle at how many times I had to trot to keep up... too funny!

I worked three days this week, with three more to come next week. Then it's the weekend to go to the Buck Brannaman clinic. I am stoked about going. Addy and I are ready to learn!

Oh my goodness... I better get practicing swinging a rope!

If you haven't seen "Buck" the documentary, you better get crackin'!

1 comment: