Friday, June 15, 2012

Oh Glorious Summer

The days are long, the sun is high and the weeds are sooooooo happy at my house! Especially the watered ones trying to overtake my garden.

Two of the girls are home for a time and we are glad to have 'em. The Beautician comes and goes at will. Wild and free is that one!

Construction Man just returned for a return trip to ND. They will load up more equipment and head out early Monday morning.

We plan to go fishing tomorrow up in Sunlight at our favorite spots, picnic and head back for home later on. Should be a great day.

All is as well as it should be.

Addy is glad to be back in her stall with me not pestering her!! Probably not. Buck says horses don't really think like that. I have so much to learn. And so much less to take personally.

Tell your family you love them. I know I sure do love all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment