Monday, January 9, 2012

Oh Happy Day...

I went to see my new horse today, visited with friends, ate lunch with Construction Man, did the laundry, washed my car, talked to my mom and dad on the phone, and lo and behold ended up with a job as a prep cook at a local nice restaurant! I am very excited to get started. (next Monday) It is only part time, but it's around food and a really great chef that I have known for sometime. She is an amazing woman and has a marvelous restaurant.

Not a bad start for the week!


"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life." ~Robert Louis Stevenson



Simple, sweet and not unnoticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment