Sunday, January 22, 2012

Two Months of Being 50

So, we hit the two month mark today of being fifty years old. How sweet it is! I like being fifty. It's so much different than being 49... I feel wiser or something of the sort. Maybe there is more freedom to be myself or just to know in my knower that all is well and if it isn't it will be!

I spent most of the morning memorizing the menu from The Lamplighter. This should decrease prep time in plating. Then we went to church in Powell. What a great service... a very pertinent message. God's Word always is! We then got groceries and headed home to let dog out (woof woof, woofwoof.)

Hank is growing fast. He has surpassed our other pooch in height and weight. He is going to be bigger than we thought. He is very vocal about things like discipline and such. He talks back when you tell him no. He does like to be loved on, but isn't real keen on me pulling him up into my lap, smooching, hugging and squeezing. He growls and bites me. So, I just hold him tighter and make him submit!! It's a dog for crying out loud and I want to hug him for awhile. :)

The Beautician should be stopping by this afternoon to collect up some paperwork that has been accumulating on the countertop here at home. I think school is going quite well for her. After all, she is an artist and has all the qualities that go with that gift.

All is well for today. Thank the Lord. And remember, if it isn't well, it will be.


The Beautician among the peppers at Pike's Place Market

No comments:

Post a Comment