Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Shark!

My oldest daughter is a shark expert! She owns every shark video available and has read all the books. We have visited reefs and aquariums from San Diego to Seattle and Denver to Las Vegas.

I must admit I am mesmerized by the time we get to the shark tank. The majestic, free floating mass of fish that actually has cognitive and calculative thought processes. And so many different types of sharks, not to mention the other sea life that swims gingerly about them.

I do enjoy the tranquil splendor of the jellyfish tank. We stand there and marvel every time asking, "Where is their brain? Where is their mouth? Where is this or that?"

God is the God of creation. He is so creative... so are we if we put our mind to it!

Austin at the shark tank in Denver.

"I am the walrus... coo coo cahchoo!"

Serene tank!

Now go... create something! Go big! I imagine this is what God did when He created the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment