Friday, January 20, 2012

Rope Ride and Whistle

I went to see my filly yesterday to take her to the brand inspector and finish the sale.
Alas, he was at a seminar at our local community college and won't be back to his shop until Monday.
Addie loaded into the trailer like the sweet little lady that she is. The more I look at her the prettier she gets!

I can't wait for the weather to warm up a bit so I can get busy finishing her and riding her. She caught on to the longeing on the lead line really fast. She lets me pick up all her feet and groom her everywhere. Oh, I can't wait for the first ride. It's gonna be so sweet to ride my own horse.

"All music is folk music. I ain't never heard a horse sing a song."
~~Louis Armstrong

"I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."
~~Ronald Reagan



This is what I will be doing someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment