Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Day of Rest

Just taking a day of rest before the day of rest! Construction Man and I hung out today and scoped out the pawn shops and junque stores here in town. Lots of stuff... and we all know how I feel about stuff! However... there were a few items that I seriously thought about purchasing. There was a Burton snow board complete with bindings... two identical Samsonite cosmetic cases, which would make great "Aunt Charlotte" gifts. What is an "Aunt Charlotte" gift you ask? It's a long story, but in essence it's the worst, oldest, rusted, greasy, used up item you can find to wrap and give to two of your very best girlies at Christmas time! Worse than a white elephant by far... more like a white elephant's turd! Anyway, I have outdone them both for several years now with my creativity and I don't plan to be topped this year either.
A storefront in Bearcreek, MT.

No comments:

Post a Comment