Saturday, December 17, 2011

Happy 28th Wedding Anniversary to Us!

Well, today is the big day, 28 years ago. Probably one word to describe the marriage experience to Construction Man: ADVENTURESOME!

Being married to an entrepreneur in the construction industry is like being married to a gambler! Thanks be to God who provides; we have never gone without one darn thing! My man is just like my daddy. He can build, fix or invent anything that is needed to keep the physical world of engines, home repairs and field work all up and running. I am blessed to have found a man that even my own father said he "couldn't have chosen a better one!"

Not to mention that his daughters adore him.

This guy just keeps getting better and better.

The girls were right when they said they were ruined for this world. They just don't make men like this one anymore!

I love you, dear. I thank God for you. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment