Monday, December 26, 2011

"A Year In Provence"

"...a few miles away, the proprietor of Le Simiane was offering a six-course lunch with pink champagne to his amiable clientele, it seemed like a much more cheerful way to start the next twelve months."~~Peter Mayle "A Year in Provence"

I do enjoy a good story. The opening paragraph from "A Year in Provence" invites me to take a trip to France with a month by month description on what one may do there as each season unfurls.

How will you start/spend the next twelve months? Construction Man and I are getting a plan together as we speak. It won't be in Italy or France this year, but we do have a trip planned to go to Canada in June and watch one of our nephews graduate from high school.


I am also going to Thermopolis, WY and a Buck Brannaman clinic with my niece and my new horse. This is in the spring sometime as well.

2012. A new year with great potential... we're keeping our chins up and our faces to the heavens. Yep... it's going to be a good one. I just know it. Gotta go and read a book!

The horse "Monte" on the trip to Canyon de Chelly.



Our guide, James, keeping an eye on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment