Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, Maddie!!

Today our baby Maddie turns nineteen! She is in college now studying to be a nurse. She is an amazing girl with great compassion for people. She is underweight at this moment due to lack of food from this fine private college that we pay a gazillion dollars for her to attend. Perhaps they need a new cook? Anywho, we'll get her home and get her fed.

I like to feed people and animals. I inherited this from my mom who is an amazing cook and loves to watch people and animals eat too!! I made Madeleines and Divinity yesterday. So yummy.

We pick Maddie up at the airport at 11:45 p.m. tonight. And yes, we have a banner and flowers! I can hardly wait.

Maddie on the beach at Deception Pass State Park in Washington State. She is the original Drama Queen :)

Maddie at Point Defiance Zoo in Washington State.

No comments:

Post a Comment