Monday, March 26, 2012

Home Again, Home Again

Well we arrived home again yesterday. I have been gone for a total of almost 10 days. Too long... Hank the Cow Dog was so glad to see me!

Of course the Beautician, the Theologian and her Fiance were here to greet us. They prepared us a nice dinner and we visited far into the night once again. I'm getting pretty good at staying up past my bedtime!

Our trip was so amazing. We visited with family each day, ate and drank and even went "garage saleing" on Saturday! The weather was lovely, the pool warm, the breeze balmy and the music rockin! The flights were on time as well.

I am thankful for our family. We shared many moments and memories and hugged a lot! I am so loved!!! I hope they know that they are too! Thank you all for your care of us!


The Casablanca in Mesquite, NV.

Mom can get us free rooms with her points and that of her friends there!

Tell your family you love them today. Don't wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment