Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ordinary Bill Pay Day!

I worked all morning, till 2 p.m. to be exact. Then it was off to the post office and back home to pay bills. Praise God all the bills could be paid with a small amount of grocery money to spare! We may think we worked for the money, and we did, but it is God who gives us health, strong arms and backs to do the work, and a mind to think it through. Construction Man works very hard and is very loyal and devoted to his family. I have been blessed!

Our oldest, the Theologian, will be wed to a fine young man, the Soldier, on Saturday evening. We are so proud of both of them and can't wait to see them off to a bright and interesting future together.

All in all, a very productive day. And with leftovers for dinner, I am settling in to watch my favorite show, 'Chopped', tonight. I hope it's on, I haven't checked the listings.

Tell someone you love, 'I love you!'

"I LOVE YOU!!!" :) :) :0

No comments:

Post a Comment