Saturday, March 31, 2012

Weddings? I Love Weddings!

Small but quaint, with a vintage flair; this is the order of the day. The preparations are coming along nicely; the colors are all complementing one another well right down to the table linens and black napkins which were totally not planned.

The spoken words for the service have been typed, hole punched, and carefully placed into a black book.

Now it is time to get all gussied up and head back down to restaurant where we will join with family and friends for a gala occasion.

We feel bitter/sweet as not everyone we know and love can attend. Please know that I wish you were here and we carry you in our hearts. I have my camera charged, poised and ready and I will post lots of picts for your viewing pleasure!

Today is the Theologian and the Soldier's day. Hope I don't cry too loudly in anticipation of having to let her go. I know she is getting a good man to make a life with and this is really how it all has to be.

Love, love, love... it truly does make the world go 'round.


We used this idea today.

No comments:

Post a Comment