Friday, March 30, 2012

Wedding Day, Coming Right Up!

Tomorrow is the big day for the Theologian and the Soldier. We will go decorate the room at The Lamplighter and the dinner/wedding will commence at 7:00 p.m.. I chopped all of the lettuce for the event today while at work. Chopped champion, right!!

I now have seven rides in on Addy. She is so sweet and willing. She had ten days off and still she enjoyed/behaved this week of working her in the round pen and putting some laps on her in the arena as well.

The wind is blowing here in 80 mph gusts tonight. I hope to sleep anyway as we were awake by 4:15 this morning. I got my bed washed and put back together and put away all the laundry from our trip. Things are getting back to order.

My boss goes on vacation next week so I am on everyday. Should be fun. But, it will seem to make another week fly by. April is fast approaching and March slipping into the history books. All is well.

Time for bed. Tomorrow's a new day. A great day for a wedding!


A familiar sight here in Wyoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment