Monday, March 12, 2012

Third Ride

Today will be the third ride on my filly. She is so amazing! She is very willing to please and give, and listen. We have a good stop on her, she backs well and is already responding to leg pressure and then my hand. Smart, smart girl!

What a joy to watch her figure it out! Horses are one of the most amazing creatures God created. I just love her!

I'll try to get some picts of her and I together.

Nurse Child and Josiah left Saturday to go back to Washington. They had a very uneventful week of just hanging and eating. We watched all three "Lord of the Rings" movies and marveled at how well directed they are.

I cooked every evening... from steak with red wine, mushroom gravy to spaghetti... we ate and ate and ate.

It was nice to have all three girls under our roof for a few days. Josiah did ask Construction Man if he could marry his daughter. Construction Man agreed with several conditions! Josiah complied. At this moment, two young people are very happily blessed to be in love!


No comments:

Post a Comment