Friday, March 9, 2012

Never, never, never give up!

My coffee cup I got yesterday from the local coffee parlor read: "Don't you dare give up!"

Coincidence you say? I submit to you it is not!

Lately, with all the uncertainty surrounding our lives, I have been feeling a bit insufficient and weak. I have wanted to 'give up'.

But I can't. My parents never gave up. My husband does not give up. My children have not given up. Giving up is not an option. No matter how hard it seems. No matter how dark it gets before the dawn. Things are not as they appear and we can keep going for one more day.

As a matter of fact, I am not the one in charge!

I forget this fact sometimes and think it is all up to me. Thankfully it is not.

"My grace is sufficient for you.: ~~ God




No comments:

Post a Comment