Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Going Home

We will be moving home to Road 8 at the end of the month. Of course, this is something I never thought would happen (I hoped it might!) when we packed our things and moved away three years ago. We have come full circle. Much water has passed under the bridge and over the dam...

But our old house is not in good order. Too many children and dogs have lived there and not enough cleaning in between. We will have to re-carpet, paint and do some deep cleaning in the bathrooms and kitchen. Oh well.

I do have my garden spot picked out and Russ is ordering fencing to keep Hank the Cow Dog safely in the yard. Addy will have her own stall and I will have a very large yard to water and bring back to life. Not to mention all the dead pine trees that will need to be taken out etc... The barn yard was rented too and the horse poop has stacked up as well.

Lots of work to do. I will be busy this spring and summer.

I am looking forward to it. Making my house my own again. I will get some laying hens as soon as the other animals are settled. The Nurse Child will be home for the summer with the Beautician coming and going. It should be an awesome season of living.

God is faithful. :)


The Beautician painted this for me a few years back. She is a talented artist too!

No comments:

Post a Comment