Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Three days on...four days off!!

I am so sorry I have not been keeping up with my 365 days of blogging. An unrealistic goal perhaps.

This work thing has been kicking my butt, in trying to get ready to move, keeping the filly going, taking care of hubby and kids, (even though almost all grown, it is true, they still need their mom!) Not to mention cleaning, laundry, bills, taxes, cooking... Oh, I am whining... sorry!

I do thank God for dirty dishes, that means we are eating. And for dirty clothes, that means we have clothes and have a washer and dryer to clean them in! There is always something to be thankful for. :)

I thank Him for my job and the great people I work with. And since all we have is time, I am thankful for my health to make the most of this time we've been given. Even as I sit here trying to type, Hank the Cow Dog is pestering me to pay attention to him. Seems as though there is a lot vying for my time. With the Theologian gone, and having taken her little dog with her, Hank has been very lost and lonely.

The folks living in our house are suppose to be out by Sunday. This will mean that the race is on to get home and get it all gutted, cleaned, redone and moved into before Construction Man leaves for North Dakota.

I did mention this morning, during coffee, that I am overwhelmed. I promptly got a stiff scolding for such nonsense.

I am trying to take each moment as it comes and not live too far into the future in my mind. This is hard for me.

It'll all be alright. Four days to accomplish a great many things.
Guess I'll go take a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment