Sunday, April 29, 2012

The House is Painted!

Several friends and family arrived yesterday morning to help paint all of the "Ruby Rembrandt" walls that we had painted dark red a few years back. They are now a very warm cream/white. The bedrooms downstairs are a berry/brown with an orchid/plum accent. The master bedroom awaits a new soaking tub with a warm cream and tuscan orange accent wall there. (The carpet comes today for the bedrooms.) The kitchen will have to be demolished due to extensive water damage. However, the good news is that I get my new concrete/stainless steel kitchen this summer!

A new guest bath/shower and laundry are being built by Construction man and his brother as we speak. We have all worked very diligently to get this place ready to move into by Monday... oh my, that's tomorrow!

I do have to work at "Chopped" tomorrow, but I will be done by mid afternoon and then head back to our rental in Cody to finish cleaning and turning it back to the owners.

I have made a plan to ride this week with my girlie from Red Lodge. I am really pushing for this "mini vacation" on Thursday. I bet Addy won't mind the attention. She has had quite a vacation herself.

Moving ahead with an ordinary life! I just can't wait to get those seeds in the garden and watch them grow.


St Olaf's church in the countryside of Montana.

"Oh God, You are my God, and I will ever praise You!"

No comments:

Post a Comment