Friday, April 6, 2012

Hunger Games, Schmunger Games!

Yep. You guessed it. Went to the movies last night. Saw The Hunger Games.
Don't go if you haven't already. Stupid, stupid, stupid.... did I mention how stupid it is. Where do these so called authors come up with such crap? And who would take their children to see children killing, in cold blood, other children? I don't care what the story line or plot is. There is no reason in this world for such evil, violent nonsense. We pay money for this? We read the books, we go see the movie and then we tell each other how good it was?

Not me. I will not tell anyone how good it was. I am ashamed for spending my money on the book and the theatre. There is no reason for this. I am so sad. My niece saw it and said it was good. My thirteen year old, precious, innocent, pure niece. Our middle school even made a field trip of it and took all the kids that wanted to attend to see it.

I would like to visit with the author of such evil. Is she related to Hitler? Is she a few bricks short of a load? Screws loose? Half a bubble off? WHAT WAS SHE THINKING????

Money, money, money...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Call me up Suzanne Collins. We need to talk.

Do you have children? Do you know that it is people like you who encourage young people to get a gun and go blow away classmates? Can we say desensitization? You need help.

Give me a call. I can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment