Friday, April 27, 2012

Work, work, work...

My hat is off to people who get up everyday, shower and leave for work by five or six o'clock. They proceed to work all day and head for home each evening just to get up and do it all again the next day!

I am just flat tuckered out with these 14 hour days!! (Whine, whine, sniff, sniff!)

My dad, my husband, my little brother, my brothers in law, my father in law, my sister in law, and my sister did it for twenty years... I'm not saying staying home and raising kids and taking good care of a home isn't work, it's just that I could sit down in the afternoons if need be, while the kids were napping.

Thanks for loving me by working everyday so we could/can have food, shelter, shoes, clothes and some of the luxuries of this life, Dad and Construction Man. You guys rock!! I love you both very much.

Back to work again tomorrow. We have several folks coming over to the old house to paint and get ready for carpet. Should be a great day. Hope they all show up!

Tell your family you love them. :) :) :0 For I know I certainly love mine... I'm glad they're mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment