Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday!

Today is my parent's anniversary. They have been a constant, positive example of two people working together to keep their marriage strong and our family as one cohesive unit!

May times over the course of my marriage I have considered their resolve to work things out when the going got tough. And believe you, me, the going has gotten tough!

I am proud of my dad and mom and so very thankful to be their daughter.

We have an amazing family. We are one. We are in this together. Thanks guys for the strength and fine example of two separate people becoming one, in love. Enjoy your day.

It is also my nephew's birthday today. He is my little brother's oldest boy. One of the sweetest, most handsome, young men I have ever met!! I am proud of you Derek. You are strong and smart and will do great things in this world. Stay the course. You are so loved by so many. Especially me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment