Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring has Sprung!

"Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!" ~Robin Williams


Out where I keep my filly, the baby mules are being born!! This is an example of the one there now, and one more is on the way. So very, very sweet. I just want to pick him up and squeeze him and smooch him!!

I rode Addy in the arena again today. She is learning to bend into the corners. We did lope in the big arena today. She is very stiff and unbalanced going to the right. I used great forward motion, lots of leg and chirping to get her to go. She stopped very well. Did we improve one percent today? I submit to you that we did. In one hundred days, she will have improved 100%!

I will try to get Construction Man to take some picts of us riding around. I'll get 'em up here soon.

Thanks for reading and tuning in to a fifty year old woman's rantings and observations.

No comments:

Post a Comment