Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ten Rides...

I've got ten rides in on Addy. She is doing amazingly well. Even when she sneezes and spooks her own self, jumping sideways and making me laugh so hard I almost fall off--

We are bending, flexing, seeing new sights, and hoping for a trailer so I can take her to my friend's house in Red Lodge to ride this summer. She's a cutting horse, so I need to take her to my brother-in-law's house and let her see/smell the cow/calves. This is so much fun. I am very happy to be back into horses and riding almost everyday.

I started a book called "The Horses We Love, The Lessons We Learn." A simple read with some great stories. Lessons like joy, love, trust, death and dying.

I haven't picked it up in quite sometime as the chopped job and breaking this filly has had me tied up. Maybe this evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment